BACK TO THE PHOTO OF MADELEINE AND THE MAKE UP..


 Re: Jo Yeates Part II - VOLUME 8

New post  Fee45 Today at 11:06 pm
Autumn wrote: Smqt good to hear your thoughts on the case 

 

I must also say that the photo on the banner freaks me out

There are a few photos on the banner, are you referring to the one of Madeleine wearing make up? If so, you may be interested in joining in the discussion about the photo on the main forum, your views would be very welcome 

That photo has freaked me out too, I glance at it quickly everytime I'm about to log in.
For ages I couldn't make it out, I could see it looked like eyeshadow on her but I kept dismissing it as I thought surely not, until I read that it really was makeup!
That photo makes me think of those sinister American beauty pageants for little girls.

No comments: