LYING LITTLE GITS


Re: Wendy Murphy writes about the cases of JonBenet Ramsey, Caylee Anthony and Madeleine McCann in the context of child sexual abuse and the use of sedatives

Post  crikey Yesterday at 11:56 pm
Can I just ask please (and tell me to butt out if you want to) but why are some threatened to be banned because they have a difference of opinion. I agree with lots of things on here, but I also disagree with somethings, where does that stand me?

The banning of 'twinkles' resulted from the 'final straw' of a persistent and very deliberate attempt by 'twinkles' to mislead everybody about how old Madeleine was on that Majorcan holiday in September 2005 when Madeleine was actually over 2 years and 4 months. 'twinkles' of course has tried to explain away Dr David Payne's comments on that holiday as a reference to 'breast-feeding'.

So far as I am aware, 'crikey', no-one has ever been banned on this forum for engaging in constructive debate and reasoned argument. 

No-one is banned because of a mere 'difference of opinion'.

- Admin


BENNETT LOTS OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BANNED FOR CHALLENGING YOU 

No comments: