REMEMBER THIS TONY

 naming 'muratfan' and his family

Post  Tony Bennett on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 pm
I'd like to thank Kololi for her comments on 'muratfan's excesses with respect to my father, that was appreciated. 

On the question of 'muratfan's identity and his family, I have no problems discussing openly who he is and what his family circumstances are, so long as:

* it's not a case of mistaken identity and we don't end up discussing someone who is not 'muratfan'
* the information is accurate, and
* he is allowed, in one form or another, the right to reply to any serious and specific allegations about him.

I share candyfloss's discomfort at bringing other members of his family into it, especially of course naming children, though I understand 'kangdang' (whose post I didn't see) used only initials, not actual names.

Posters who post politely and do not make false accusations against others and who do not disrupt are entitled to the anonymity of a forum username. 'muratfan's persistent flouting of all normal internet etiquette IMO disqualifies himself from such protection.

I do not see a problem, for example - AND THIS IS ONLY AN EXAMPLE - saying: "I think 'muratfan' = Ian West and lives at x street y town, has a partner, and two children aged 5 and 3".

If there is a real Ian West at x street y town who is not 'muratfan', he can easily deal with any potential problems caused by the disclosure of this information by proving that neither he nor anyone else in his household is 'muratfan'.


I PUT TO YOU THAT YOU ARE TONY BENNETT, WHO IN 1997 WAS DRIVEN FROM HIS HOME OVER ALLEGATIONS YOU TOUCHED AND FONDLED A GIRL UNDER THE AGE OF 13.

REMEMBER IF YOU DO NOT DENY IT THEN IT IS TRUE

No comments: