MY GOD THEY ARE EVEN MORE DELUSIONAL


Wake up and smell the Starbucks!!!

Post  The Rooster Today at 3:01 pm
Piers, if what is being said regarding your ratings is true, that they are dropping, you should be very careful aligning yourself with the McCanns. Public opinion is at an all time low regarding the McCann marketing activities and I suspect that unless you deliver an interview that will be impartial i.e. not sanitised then your ratings may drop further. I've never watched your program on CNN and wonder if you invite questions. If so may I propose to the forum that Mr Bennett be in attendance for the purpose of question delivery (he is the best qualified and presents very well) and that we all chip in to cover his expenses. I've got my £100 contribution at the ready. 



YET ANOTHER SOCK TO MAKE IT LOOK AS IF THE FORUM ACTUALLY HAS MEMBERS.

IT IS SO TRANSPARENT, AT LEAST TRY TO MAKE THE POSTS LOOK DIFFERENT,.

No comments: