SICK VILE BASTARDS STALKING THE McCANNS

I know I can "espernear" (kick out) as much as I want and I will not get any results. I had some hope that I could have found out where they were hiding so I could go there and scream my indignation on their faces, but I was unable too. I've called some hotels and I suspect that they are staying at the D.Pedro, but I'm not sure...When I asked at the front desk to get through to their accomodation, because I had a meeting pre-arranged with them, I was answered that they didn't have that information, so I suspect they were there. The others just responded they weren't there.

Had I gotten to them I would have make them know how much the portuguese <<sic>>"love them".


Read more:http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=1167#ixzz1NIxVjAw8







AND THEN THEY THREATEN THIS













JUST SHOWS THAT NOBODY ON THE ANTI SITES HAS MADELEINE'S INTEREST AT HEART, THEY JUST WANT TO HURT THE McCANNS

No comments: