BENNETT CAUGHT OUT LYING YET AGAIN

FROM BENNETT'S SUPPOSED CONVERSATION HE HAD WITH SCOTLAND YARD......


  10.11 Call from an officer whose name sounded like 'Sam Weatherspoon'. I couldn't hear the surname very well, and asked him to repeat it. He said: 'I don't normally give out my surname. I can give you my collar number if you want'. He told me he was 'Sam', collar number 220629.


TWO THINGS ABOUT THIS. 


1...A POLICE OFFICER WILL ONLY REFUSE TO GIVE THEIR NAME IN A TERRORIST CASE. OTHERWISE OFFICERS HAVE TO GIVE THEIR SURNAMES AT ALL TIME....THOUGHT A  GOOD SOLICITOR WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT, BUT THEN BENNETT ISN'T ONE.


2.... A QUICK CHECK FINDS THAT  PC 220629 DOESN'T EXIST...IT IS HOWEVER THE TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR HUMBERSIDE POLICE.




He said he had 'no idea' if my Recorded Delivery letter had been received or not. I suggested I could e-mail it to him. He said: 'We are not giving out any e-mail addresses for anyone in this team'.
I suggested I could fax the letter to him her and now. He hesitated and said 'Possibly...' and then said: 'I suggest you wait a couple of days or so to see if it has been received'. I asked again if I could have the fax number so I could fax my letter straightaway and he said: 'No, I am refusing that. We will wait for two more days and then we may be able to give you the Fax No. out if it's not been received by then'.


 ALL POLICE OFFICERS ARE GIVEN A E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF PEOPLE E-MAILING THEM INFORMATION. THE FAX NUMBER WOULD BE SHOWN ON THE CONTACT PAGE FOR SCOTLAND YARD.



  BENNETT JUST STOP THE LYING.






             ************************UPDATE*****************

ALSO IN THE MET, ALL POLICE OFFICERS HAVE COLLAR NUMBERS WHICH BEGIN WITH LETTERS AND NOT NUMBERS, THINK YOU NEED TO DO MORE HOMEWORK IF YOUR GOING TO LIE BENNETT.

No comments: