HA HA HA THEY SAY I TWIST THINGS


Re: Hidden members

Post  soulthief on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:57 am
So, what is with the secret area Muratfan alludes to and is there a reason for its existance? just curious, no big deal.


soulthief
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Posts656
Join date2010-07-08
Locationwhere ever I lay my hat

View user profile Send private message http://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx soulthieftruth4madeleine@live.co.uk
Back to top Go down
  • Select/Unselect multi-quote
  • Reply with quote

 Re: Hidden members

Post  candyfloss on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 pm
There is no secret section soulthief, if there is they haven't told me about it  Obviously if you are not a member of this forum you can only access certain threads.



Re: Hidden members

Post  soulthief on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 pm
Good God, why the hell does Muratfan have the need to out and out lie and twist things? he makes out there is some secret section here all cloak and dagger like, he did the same with Tony, twisted what eh said to claim he Tony said he is a pervert and then there is his accusations of having my ip address and that I am JJP! I don't mind who he thinks I am he is nothing more than a predatory cyber stalker googling the details of whoever he decides to take an interest in.


TAKEN FROM THIS SECTION OF THE MEMBERS LOUNGE  http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1245p10-hidden-members

YES THAT IS CORRECT..MEMBERS ONLY

No comments: